Seven Muses (Flute and Piano)
Seven Muses: A Contemporary Anthology for Flute and Piano, Published By Theodore Presser Company.
- Eugenie Rocherolle - Vignette
- Katherine Hoover - "Demon's Dance" from Medieval Suite
- Ellen Taaffe Zwilich - Movement II from Concerto for Flute and Orchestra
- Germaine Tailleferre - Pastorale
- Melinda Wagner - Movement I from Concerto for Flute, Strings, and Percussion
- Lita Grier - Movement II from Sonata
- Chen Yi - Movement III from The Golden Flute
In the same vein as Marya Martin’s Eight Visions, Theodore Presser Company presents a collection of 7 works composed by women for flute and piano: Seven Muses. Featuring compositions from some of the foremost female composers in contemporary classical music, two are complete one-movement works, and five are single movements taken from larger works. For advanced players.