Italian Classics (Flute and Piano)
Favourite Italian Melodies arranged by Arnold W. Zamarin
Arranged by Arnold Zamarin
Score and Part(s)
Performing Ensemble: Flute with Piano
Instrumentation: Flute, Piano. An introduction to the wonderful music of Italy in arrangements for students of intermediate skills. With so much great Italian music, Zamarin chose many of the immediately recognizable melodies from different eras. Of course, 'O sole mio leads off, followed by Verdi's La donna e mobile, Santa Lucia, Funiculi Funicula, and seven more arrangements from classical to popular music. For intermediate performers.
- Conte Giorgio: Gné Gné
- Traditional: Funiculi funicula
- Verdi Giuseppe: Chor der Gefangenen aus der Oper "Nabucco"
- Capua Eduardo di: O sole mio
- Bellini Vicenzo: Oh! Quante volte aus der Oper "I Capuleti e i Montecchi"
- Traditional: Santa Lucia
- Traditional: Tarantella Neapoletana
- Curtis Ernesto de: Torna e Surriento
- Traditional: Vieni sul mar
- Rossini Gioachino: Allegro vivace aus der Ouverture der Oper "Guglielmo Tell"
- Verdi Giuseppe: La donna e mobile aus der Oper "Rigoletto"