Classic Solos Book 2 (Flute Alone)
Classic Solos Book 2 (Flute Alone) Arranged & Edited By Mary Karen Clardy, Published By Universal Edition.
As a follow-up to the best-selling Volume 1, here Clardy presents a further selection of classic repertoire for solo flute for intermediate to advanced players (grades 3-4). Notes on the performance of the pieces and the composers' biographies are included along with performances of the pieces on the enclosed CD. Includes Fantasia 1 and 2 by Telemann, Vivace all Francese by Quantz, Etudes 1 and 6 by Donjon, Estländler by Arvo Pärt, Four Pieces by Victoria Borisova-Ollas, and more.
- Georg Philipp Telemann: Fantasia 1 and Fantasia 2
- Johann Joachim Quantz: Vivace alla Francese; Giga
- Friedrich Kuhlau, Divertissement 2, Op 68
- Johannes Donjon: Élégie - Étude 1; Pasquinade Étude 6
- Sigfrid Karg-Elert, Sonata (Apassionata) F# minor
- Arvo Pärt: Estländler
- VIctoria Borissova-Ollas: Four Pieces (Birdy, Elegy, Happy Hour, Walk on Moonlight)